HONG KONG 4 MIN, 2019
The messaging. The infinite social media scrolling. People are multitasking between games and the stock market, watching movies whilst skipping continuously 15 seconds ahead — all of this while even crossing the street.
Videographer from Greece, Creative Director of Visual Suspect, the video production company he co-founded in Hong Kong. With the main background in documentary and experience in diverse production houses, including editing for the multi-awarded documentary series Exandas, he developed strong skill in the art of audiovisual material. After a few years working in his country, his will to explore and experiment different horizons led him to travel through more than 50 countries, where he documented various stories. Noticed for his talent by some art galleries along the way, Yiannis then produced artworks today exposed in hospitality places of several countries.
Every work is about what you have to say, storytelling comes from what you have experienced.
- Boston Short Film Festival
- American Documentary And Animation Film Festival
- No words International Film Festival
- Brussels Independent Film Festival
- International Alexandria Film Festival
- Philadelphia Independent Film Festival
- 8o Firenze FilmCorti International Festival
- Buenos Aires International Film Festival
- DOC LA. Los Angeles Documentary Film Festival
- Hong Kong Arthouse Film Festival
- Asian Cinematography Awards
- London Super Shorts Film Festival
- Santa Fe International Film Festival
- Lift-Off Global Network — Tokyo
- Indie Short Fest Film Festival
DOKer 2020 — Let IT dok!