THE LAST TAPE
GERMANY — UKRAINE 12 MIN
The 88-years-old veteran Anatoly has taught everything he knows about being a soldier, to his 18-years-old foster-grandson Artiom. But one day before Artiom wants to go to war as a volunteer, Anatoly is no longer sure if he should let him go.
Born April 6, 1986 in Paris. Works as photographer and filmmaker. He studied at film school ESCAC in Barcelona. Lives and works in Paris.
As a director and filmmaker he did several short films, music videos and documentaries. He already won five times Staff Picks on Vimeo and other awards for his short films.
Cyprien works regularly for social projects, like the documentary film workshop “Audiovisuales sin Fronteras“ for prisoners. In 2012, 2013 and 2016 he teaches photography for young students in the suburbs of Thokoza in Johannesburg (South Africa).
Born 1983 in Ukraine. He is a graduate of ESCAC in Barcelona 2010 and, after studying at the US Film school AFI in 2012, he’s been working as a cinematographer on feature films in L.A., but constantly travels to Europe, as he works in both continents.
Cyprien Clément-Delmas and Igor Kosenko met at the film school ESCAC in Spain and worked on several projects together.
- Hamburg International Short Film Festival, Germany 2017
- Sheffield Doc/Fest, United Kingdom 2017
- Rhode Island International Film Festival, USA 2017
- Camden International Film Festival, USA 2017
- Off Cinema International Film Festival, Poland 2017
- Molodist International Film Festival, Kyiv 2017
- Kassel Dokfest, Germany 2017
- German Short Film Award Nominee, Germany 2017
- Bogoshorts, Colombia 2017
- Big Sky Documentary Film Festival, USA 2018
DOKer 2018 — Short Competition