TURKEY 9 MIN, 2022
Last days of an old and lonely Armenian fisherman in Istanbul.
Born in Germany in 1955. Lived in Stuttgart, Ankara, Munich and Istanbul. Worked on various film and video projects as assistant cameraman, cinematographer, and director. He was part of the Münchner Kammerspiele Schauburg for years. Worked at ARRI TV-Munich as a cinematographer and a gaffer. Has been living in Istanbul since 2000 and lectured on video production, short film, camera and lighting as well as being an undergraduate thesis project advisor at different universities. His works include documentaries like My Child, Istanbul Along with Negri, Protel Building, and The Farm of 38° 30°.
- Beyond the Curve International Film Festival, France
- Cult Movies International Film Festival, UK
- 8 & Halfilm Awards
- Movie Play International Film Festival, Online
- Bright International Film Festival, UK
- Asheville Fringe Arts Festival, USA
- LA Documentary Film Festival, USA
- Festival del Cinema di Cefalù, Italy
Doker 2023 — Short Competition