POLAND 58 MIN
In the village of Piaski - fishing is the profession that whole families take up. Fascination with the sea, sealife and revelry is passed from father to son. Nevertheless, the time comes when the son wants to be on his own and starts to wonder Fish'(o) R' us?
Graduate The Film and Television Academy in Warsaw, also photographer and journalist. His previous film "BOTTOMS UP" won 30 awards at national and international festivals.
- 12th Gdansk Doc Film Festival, Poland 2014 — Audience Award
- EAST SILVER in Jihlava, Czech Republic 2014 — Nomination
- 7th Ecologico International Film Festival EIFF, Italy 2014
- IFFEST DOCUMENT.ART, Romania 2014 — New Generation Award
- 7th International Film Festival DRZWI, Poland 2014 — Audience Award & Best Documentary
- 9th International Travelling Film Festival VOICES FROM THE WATERS, India 2014
Main Competition 2015