ITALY 45 MIN
Legend has it that every lake worth of that name must have its monster. Somebody consider the monster as a threat to keep off, someone else recognizes in it an opportunity and starts to live with. Young Sharon lives there, around the beautiful Brasimone lake, in the Appennini mountains, near Bologna, where fascinating nature and futuristic industrialization coexist along an ambitious and unaware dream. Mountain life, seasons and recent Italian events cross each other, while onshore Brasimone lake they built a nuclear power plant, never working, yet.
Born in Terni, Italy, in 1982. He studied Cinema at University of Bologna. He works as filmaker, shooting short documentaries, as teacher of cinematographic language and he wrote many cinema reviews.
- Visions Du Réel in Nyon, Switzerland 2014
- MedFilm Festival in Rome, Italy 2014
- DMZ DOCS in South Korea, 2014
- Visioni Fuori Raccordo in Rome, Italy 2014 (Special prize of the jury)
- Salerno Doc Festival, Italy 2014 (Audience Award)
- International Uranium Film Festival in Quebec City, Canada 2015
Main Competition 2015